FTP 2 SMS offers you a pure Bulk SMS API for sending anything from a few hundred to thousand SMS via FTP. (File Transfer Protocol)
SMS are sent by uploading a .CSV file to an FTP location which we would poll at regular intervals to collect the file(s) of SMS waiting to be processed.
Why us FTP 2 SMS?
- Simple and rapid integration into new and existing servers
- Send and Receive SMS
- Restrictions for blocking SMS delivery during set times
- Support of FTP and sFTP (Secure FTP)
- Error SMS notifications
- Includes EMS – Extended SMS
- Includes detailed reporting on SMS status with Network delivery receipt to the same FTP location
- International and local Bulk SMS support
FTP 2 SMS Use Cases
- Bulk SMS sending
- Marketing SMS sends
- Deployment into legacy systems
- Deployment into web systems
- Systems that require rapid integration of Bulk SMS
- Sending and Receiving of SMS
Request our API Documentation
Please contact us if you would like a copy of our documentation or a trial account loaded with 50 free SMS credits.